Recommended: Check RBSE Class 10 Result 2019
Rajasthan 10th Time Table 2019 (or RBSE 10th Exam Dates 2019) is available online on the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education (RBSE) has released the 10th Exam Schedule 2019 on December 22, 2018. You can download the BSER 10th Exam Date Sheet 2019 with the help of download link given below.
The BSER 10th board exams 2019 will be held from March 14 to March 27, 2019. To get the detailed information about Rajasthan 10th Date Sheet 2019, you can scroll down this page.
RBSE 10th Exam 2019 Brief Details
|Name of Department||Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of Examination||RBSE Class X Examination 2019|
|Exam Start Date||14 Mar 2019|
|Exam End Date||27 Mar 2019|
|Exam Timing||08:30 AM – 11:45 AM|
|RBSE 10th Result 2019||03 June 2019|
Raj Board Class 10 Time Table 2019
|Exam Date||Subject Name|
|14 Mar 2019||English|
|16 Mar 2019||Hindi|
|18 Mar 2019||Third Language (Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Gujarati/ Sindhi/ Punjabi)|
|22 Mar 2019||Mathematics|
|25 Mar 2019||Science|
|27 Mar 2019||Social Science|
Download RBSE 10th Date Sheet 2019
Print or Download RBSE 10th class exam schedule for 2019- Download PDF
For the RBSE 10th students, there are some important points to known related to the board exams. The candidates should go through the points mentioned below:
- It is important for the students to download or print the RBSE Date Sheet 2019.
- The candidates will have to take care of the time and date of the exams.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to print and carry the admit card to have appeared for the exam.
- Carry your important documents at the time of going for the exam center.
- For any kind of changes in the time-table, the students will be notified through the newspaper.
- Candidates will be allowed to appear for the exams only in the allotted exam center.
- In the answer sheet, the students will be allowed to write the name in the specified column.
- It is mandatory for the students to write his/her name on the question paper.
- The students are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic devices such as mobile phone, pager, calculator, electronic diary etc.
- After completing the exam, the students are advised to write “Finished” on the last page and then draw a skew line.
👍 We wish you all the best for your exams. Hope, you all will get the good marks. If you have any query regarding RBSE 10th Time Table 2019, feel free to ask in the comment section given below.